12.7.10

Pitter Patter of little Baby Feet


A while ago a friend of mine and also a great book designer (Linen Laid & Felt)reccommended a website for finding all types of new and exciting papers called http://www.paper-source.com

I went through and purchased some of their sale/clearance items for me to practice on and have some fun with. You've seen one purchase I made with the silver ivy on the frosted paper. And now I'll show you the baby feet on blue and on pink.

Of course because of my current pregnancy I have an interest on trying to think up unique baby shower and "welcome new baby" gift ideas. For these pillow boxes I thought about the pink baby feet paper.

For an added touch a ribbon going around with delicate cherry blossoms decorating it creating an eye catching contrast. While looking at the photos I thought about using a tag design to have go across and be attached by the ribbon that could be customized to have the Child's name with the due date printed on it.

Or if the parents aren't 100% certain on the child's name they could just have an added flower decoration tucked under the ribbon

For attaching the ribbon I thought that the best thing to use is those glue dots (click to purchase from Amazon) you can find almost at any craft store. They are easy to attach without the worry of it running off the ribbon and onto the box. Also it makes it a little easier to open the ribbon and get to whatever goodies were put inside the pillow box.

No comments:

Post a Comment