26.6.10

small box

I've been playing around with various accessories and how to use them on the pillow boxes. And have a few small sample papers that I've been using as well.
Soon I should have this down and really get down to creating.
I also came across this cool box design. Figured it could come in handy for small presents like Jewelry


Other then that I've been busy with doing Vacation Bible School projects for my church and trying to update some other websites that I currently run. I've also been looking into a better design for this blog. There are a lot of cool templates out there.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, Becca. I'll bring in one of the boxes we used for our wedding favors. Maybe you could figure out how to replicate that style too. I really liked how the style we used closed with two interlocking half circles on the top.

    Hope all of the VBS projects have been going well!

    ReplyDelete